Thursday, November 17, 2011

Brain Overload

Do you ever feel like there is so much information rolling around in your head that you can't even begin to process it?

Thats how I've felt the last few days.

The past few days have been jam packed with studying, exams, a job interview, frantic house cleaning, going out for dinner, seeing Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1, and packing for my 2 week stay with my Dad in Melbourne. And to top it all off I think I might be getting sick.

Talking about stress, I know everyone reacts to stress differently. For me stress means I'm always tired but I can't sleep, I've been moody and unmotivated, feeling nauseous and turned off food.

I'm home alone tonight, Sam is working in Melbourne. The house is a mess again, and I still have so much to do before I leave for 2 weeks nursing placement in Melbourne. But for now, I'm just going to snuggle with my kitties, drink tea (a magical drink) and watch Friends. The rest can wait.

What is stressing you out at the moment? Do you have any stress busting techniques?

No comments:

Post a Comment