Friday, February 10, 2012

Bad Bad Blogger.

*slaps hand* I know, its been a long time since my last entry. Naughty Steph.

A lot has happened!

The main thing that has been keeping me busy is summer school, literature professors sure know how to drain the life out of a person. The good news is that this is the last unit for my Bachelors degree, and after clearing a mountain of paperwork I will officially be a Registered Nurse!

Being an RN will really come in handy too seeing today I accepted a job as a nurse at my local town's biggest hospital! I told you, its been action central in the house of Steph.

My last assignment is due in on Monday February 13th and I start my new job on Monday March 5th. This means I'll have 3 weeks to catch up on blogging about whats been going on.

Here are a few things you can look forward to hearing about:

Wedding related:
My visit to the florist
Meeting our celebrant
Meeting a photographer
Tutorial on making pomanders
Bridesmaid dresses
How I plan to DIY my veil
My plans to learn calligraphy
Budgeting for a wedding

Health and Fitness related:
Starting Weight Watchers meetings
My doctors visit to review my Mirena IUD
Speaking to my doctor about dealing with binge eating and achieving healthy weight loss
Signing up for a 5k run

Random Posts:
Balancing our household budget
Credit card debt
Creating healthy habits
Recipes

Hopefully someone is reading, I must admit I get so excited when I see I have followers. I vow I will learn to follow you all back and comment on the blog of anyone who comments. Share the love people.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a lot to catch up on! I bet you're excited to be done with assignments and have some time to yourself. x

    ReplyDelete